Hi! Jason here. Just wanted to let you all know that I had the pleasure of being a guest on the awesome OT School House Podcast. We delved very deep into school-based occupational therapy evaluation report writing and had a lot of fun talking.
- We discussed how to be efficient with the observation time you have
- We talked about how to speed up report writing using Double Time Docs
- We went over state requirements (OT School House has a handy US map for finding your state’s requirements.)
- We answered some questions from listeners.
- We talked about the inconsistencies amongst therapist in report writing.
Please give it a listen and get in touch with me if you’d like to chat more about the topic of occupational therapy evaluation report writing.
Jayson over at OT School House has built an incredible resource for school-based OTs. I highly recommend checking out his excellent site.